QuickBooks® Online and Best Accounting Practices for Small Businesses [free webinar – 10/13]
October 13, 2020 @ 10:30 am – 12:00 pm| Free
This live, interactive webinar’s session is designed to help you understand the features, functions and benefits of QuickBooks® Online. Learn how to implement accounting best practices to manage your business finances including COVID-19 loans and forgiveness.
Juliana Ramirez from JR Bookkeeping will answer your accounting-related questions and include live demonstrations.
Topics may include:
- Setting up QuickBooks® Online
- How to set up and manage users
- Creating a chart of accounts, products and services
- Using QB on mobile devices
- Running payroll
- Managing payments
- Setting up bank reconciliations
- Managing sales tax
- Running financial statements and reports
- Troubleshooting errors
- Cleaning up your books and having a fresh start
Next webinar: Tuesday, Oct 13 @ 10:30 a.m.
Register today @ https://bit.ly/BestAccountingPracticesForSmallBusinesses