Business Accounting: Best Practices for Managing COVID-19 Relief Funding [FREE WEBINAR]
May 27 @ 9:00 am| Free
With up-to-date information, this Interactive Webinar is focused on enabling participants to analyze and present the financial requirements of their business using accounting systems or software such as QuickBooks.
Accounting expert Juliana Ramirez of JR Bookkeeping will be be live to answer your specific questions and provide live demonstrations of software, systems, etc.
Possible discussion topics:
- Accounting of your PPP and EDIL funding and spending transactions
- Creating Reports that identify PPP expenses for forgiveness
- Working with QuickBooks Online
- Creating and Understanding Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Budgets
- Recording your general business activities correctly
- Troubleshooting your Bookkeeping Records
Next webinar: Wednesday, May 27th @ 9 a.m.
Registar today @ https://bit.ly/COVID19-relief-accounting-tips