Develop Financial Reports & Accounting Tools To Help Build Your Profits [Interactive Workshop] — April 2020
April 23 @ 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm| Free
Interactive Workshop: Develop Financial Reports & Accounting Tools To Help Build Your Profits
This Interactive Workshop series is focused on answering your questions as they relate to the financial picture of your business. We ca assist you in working with QuickBooks Online or your other financial resources to understand, monitor, and improve the financial health of your company.
In these free-flow sessions you can discuss your goals and accounting problems. Feel free to bring your computer for hands-on work on your QuickBooks files.
- Working with QuickBooks Online (QBO)
- Setting up your company in QBO: Common problems and pitfalls
- Important business accounting reports to create and watch – no matter which bookkeeping tool you use
- Understanding all your operating and product cost
- The difference between Cost and Price
- JR Bookkeeping
- SCORE Santa Barbara
- Santa Ynez Chamber of Commerce
- Buellton Chamber of Commerce
- Town of Los Olivos
Presented by: Juliana Ramirez, JR Bookkeeping
About Juliana: Juliana Ramirez is an accountant, entrepreneur, 20-year small business bookkeeper, workshop presenter, business adviser, community volunteer, and Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor. Over the years she has trained and helped many small businesses, including her own. Juliana takes pride in enabling her clients to handle as much or as little of their business’s accounting and bookkeeping as they desire, always providing peace of mind so they can focus on growing their business. In November 2017, Juliana was featured as ProAdvisor of the Month on Intuit’s Firm of the Future website.