Financially Closing Out 2020 – Part 1: Year End Payroll [free webinar – 10/28]
October 28, 2020 @ 9:00 am – 10:30 am| Free
Do you need assistance getting your QuickBooks bookkeeping ready for creating correct W2’s, 1099’s, and to Close-the-Books? Do you need help to detect and correct errors? To get answers to these questions attend this workshop series or sign up only for the sessions that benefit you the most.
- Part 1: Year-End Payroll – October 28, 2020
- Part 2: Detect & Correct Bookkeeping Mistakes and Errors – November 18, 2020
- Part 3: Closing the Books – December 16, 2020
In every business it is vital to check your bookkeeping work and be confident in your numbers before you file them with government agencies.
During Part 1 of this series we will discuss these topic areas and answer your questions:
- Verify payroll totals
- Processing W2 forms and copies
- Preparing your printers
- State & Federal form checklist
- Verifying vendor data for reporting
- Processing 1099-Misc forms and copies
Presented by: SCORE Santa Barbara
Next webinar: Wednesday, October 28 @ 9 a.m.
Register today @ http://bit.ly/Financially-Closing-Out-2020-Pt-1