Financially Closing Out 2020 – Part 3: Closing the Books [free webinar – 12/16]
December 16 @ 9:00 am – 10:30 am| Free
Do you need assistance getting your QuickBooks bookkeeping ready for creating correct W2’s, 1099’s, and to Close-the-Books? Do you need help to detect and correct errors? To get answers to these questions attend this workshop series or sign up only for the sessions that benefit you the most.
- Part 1: Year-End Payroll – October 28, 2020
- Part 2: Detect & Correct Bookkeeping Mistakes and Errors – November 18, 2020
- Part 3: Closing the Books – December 16, 2020
Closing the Books is a vital part of bookkeeping. Your verified balances are reported to various agencies & stakeholders monthly, quarterly or annually. An accurate closing provides reliable data for Planning, Analysis & Decision Making and Audit Evidence.
During Part 3 of this series you will learn how to:
- Establish closing procedures
- Setup user security
- Verify balances
- Make journal entries & other adjustments
- Archiving & Securing your QuickBooks data
Presented by: Score Santa Barbara
Next webinar: Wednesday, December 16 @ 9 a.m.
Register today @ http://bit.ly/Financially-Closing-Out-2020-Pt-3